Information We Collect
When you engage with our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information from and/or about you directly or indirectly.
- Identifiers, including your name, address, phone number, email address, job title, company name.
- Professional or Employment-Related Data, if you apply for a job with us, we will collect information from you to evaluate your application, including information about your job history, professional certifications, and education information.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, java script, web beacons, clear gifs, HTTP headers, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data on how you navigate our website, including the content and features you use or view on the website, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect data the online services you visit immediately before and after you access our Services, and the search terms you enter on our website. We may combine information collected through means such as cookies or third-party analytics tools with Personal Information we already have about you.
- Marketing and Communications Data, including your communication preferences in receiving information from us.
How Information is Used
We may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
Providing our Services and Products
We may use personal information to provide our Services and products, such as responding to a request for marketing material including providing you with information about new products and Services, and other information of interest to you. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our inbound marketing technologies and services.
Providing and Improving Our Website
We may use personal information, such as your IP address or information about the pages you visit, to provide our Website to you, to perform analytics, and to make improvements to it.
Communications and Email Alerts
When we communicate with you, we will use contact information you provided to us. We may also market our services to you. If requested, we may also send you emails with promotional information from us or our affiliates. You can change contact preferences at any time. You can opt-out of emails from us.
Legally Required Releases of Information
Disclosures to Successors
How Information is Shared
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of entities for the business purposes described above:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates,
- Our service providers and vendors that assist us in providing our Services,
- Our marketing partners, including social media platforms,
- Our third party analytics providers in order to improve the functionality, features or delivery of our Services, and
- Other entities as permitted by law, in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets, in the event of bankruptcy, where needed to comply with the request of law enforcement or a regulatory agency or other legal process, or to protect our interests or safety of our clients or the safety of other visitors to our website and app.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
In the interest of providing our visitors and customers with a secure online experience, our servers automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website.
Change and turn off tracking features in your browser.
You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
- For Internet Explorer visit: http://goo.gl/0taI7I
- For Mozilla Firefox visit: http://goo.gl/IKxt9l
- For Google Chrome visit: http://goo.gl/NQIkqE
- For Safari visit: http://goo.gl/7XCOzL
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. Visit the following link to download the free Google Opt-out Add-on Tool: http://goo.gl/Ls82zv
The security of your data is important to us. We have in place commercially reasonable physical, technical, organizational and administrative safeguards appropriate to the type of personal information we process to protect the security and privacy of your personal information While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no business can fully eliminate the security risks associated with collecting and processing information via the internet.
We will only retain your personal information in identifiable form for as long as needed for the purposes for which it was collected and processed. In determining retention periods, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. When we no longer need personal information, we either anonymize, securely delete, or destroy it.
Links To Other Sites
Limitation of Liability
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of our Website, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use of this Website. In no event shall Thomas Creative Solutions. or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this Website or connectivity to or from this Website to any other site.
12027 Dayton Ave N
Seattle, WA 98133
Phone: (206) 427-1395